Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saif Ali Khan is headed toward Cannes

Saif Ali Khan is headed toward Cannes: The Indian presence in Cannes is on the ascent, joint the developing catalogue of B-town celebs revisiting the Cannes film festival is Saif Ali Khan who affirmed at a press meet that he will stroll the red carpet to further worldwide sumptuousness mark Chivas.

Saif Ali Khan will stroll the haloed red carpet at the Festival De Cannes as an augmented mark administrator for worldwide extravagance mark Chivas Regal. However Saif is energized concerning going to the festival he is a bit baffled that he should not be showcasing any of his films.

"Going to Cannes could be electrifying, but it could be stupendous provided that I am able to showcase one of my movies at the fest one of these days," stated Saif, "Ideally, I ought to demonstrate my film in the rivalry area and that’d be a fantastic event to revisit the festival."

Discussing the outfit he is determined to wear, Saif discloses that he could be wearing a supper coat by Tom Ford, colloquialism "Kareena has been inquiring to purchase a Tom Ford suit for some time now. So at long last, I’ve got one. In any case I hold my particular feeling for style..."

Bon voyage Saif!

No comments:

Post a Comment