Shahrukh Khan doesn't feel well to kissing the heroines: Every last trace of the talk of Shahrukh Khan all set to kiss Kareena Kapoor in Ra.One has assembled be negligible rumour. Lord Khan expresss kissing his models is something he’ll never do.
“I don't kiss on screen resulting from the fact that I don't skill to do it. I don't do it in light of the fact that I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well even now,” Shah Rukh told correspondents on Friday. The superstar was at a public interview denoted for the formal declaration of Tag Heuer's tie-up with Buddh International Circuit, the host of Formula One in India.
In his vocation, we have perceived Shahrukh doing a significant number of things, even the senseless ones, unequivocally to captivate his fans. Anyway there are several things the superstar states he will never do. What are they?
“I feel inconvenience in doing a few things for films. When any individual approaches depict a story to me, I tell them a few things-essential ghoda nahin chalaunga aur primary choomunga nahin (I won't ride a stallion and I won't kiss),” joined the 45-year-old.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Shahrukh Khan doesn't feel well to kissing the heroines
Labels:
Bollywood News Gossips,
Shahrukh Khan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment